Canva Cheat Sheet – How To Copy A Project – 014
If you’ve been using Canva, you might have been wondering how to duplicate or copy a Project, or how to use some of the elements on other Projects. I tested a few different things, and came up with a short Cheat Sheet of what works for me. Yes, it does take a bit of practice to get it right, but when you do, there’ll be no stopping you 🙂
In the PDF, I explain how to quickly and easily duplicate a Project you’re already working on, or had already completed. This saves a ton of time if you want to keep a consistent style.
A good example of this is my cheat sheets and checklists — in the image above you ca see the layout design for this particular PDF – the “Canva Cheat Sheet”:
- this page was created in Canva.com by duplicating a previous document with the same stye
- this saved me a ton of time and effort
- it meant that I can create new checklists and cheat sheets very quickly, and maintain the style without much effort.
Sometimes on a Canva project I have some text or images I can use again:
- I can of course grab the image from the uploads easily enough
- I can also quickly create some new text
- but to make it really efficient, I can select images and text and use them in other Canva projects whenever I want to.
Does this sound like something you’d like to do?
Cheerio for now,
Other articles you might be interested in:
- 8 ways to optimize your local business videos
- What is Social Video Marketing?
- 10 Step Video Marketing Blueprint for Testimonials
- Using videos for business
- Use this Video Marketing Cheat Sheet To Boost Your Online Credibility
- Read more of my articles on the Blog >>